Friday, April 16, 2010

Lots of awards



I was awarded an award by Lady Greenleaf (Green Leaves of Paper). Thank you, Lady G!
When you are awarded, you have to write five random facts or thoughts about yourself, then award the award to five other people. So, my thoughts are as follows:

1. I read voraciously. I'd be a professional reader if I could. Truly, I would.

2. I want to dance every role in every ballet, I want to sing every song, I want to act every part. I want to!

3. I'm going to marry either a Scottish doctor, and go live in his family's ancient castle, or a French doctor, and go live in his chateau in Provence (they don't have to be doctors really, but they do have to have plenty of money. And castles and chateaus. And big senses of humor. And awesome accents.) It's nice to have these things all settled!

4. I imagine myself a slender, beautiful sylph, with lusterous auburn hair, sparkling eyes, and a pink and cream complexion, who floats from place to place in flowing gowns embroidered with pearls and primroses. I look in the mirror and see a short, small but muscular girl with a snub nose, freckles, skin that won't pale (it's always getting tan), thin straight dirty blond hair that won't curl, and jeans. Ah pooey.

5. I laugh a lot. A whole lot. I think that if I didn't laugh and say silly things all the time, I'd go crazy. So please never take anything I say too seriously (unless I say so).

And now, I will award the award to my awardees:

Anna, Ballerina
Tim, In Search of the Perilous Realm
Tim's Mom, Bona Vita Rusticanda
Siddyq, Of Dreams and Fairy Tales
Bekah, Heart of Art

Have fun y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment